Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Tech

 Today we went to tamaki to do science. We were a bit late because we had to take our photo for school. When we got to tamaki we were learning how the rockets were and used. So what we did was building the whole rocket. My partner was building the body while I was building the nose. After that I put the fins on the bottom of the rocket. After that we had to do a recovery system. 


Our recovery system was like a parachute. After we put the recovery system we put the nose back on then we put fire proof paper in the bottom of the rocket then the engine with metal wires. 


Then we headed out to test our masterpiece. Everyone else had turned now it's only up to me and my partner. I told my partner to do the honours when he put the electric handle on the wire and there it goes it launch  


0 comments:

Post a Comment