Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

food tech

Today we went to tamaki college to experience 3 thing science, woodwork and food. Today I was in the cooking class. We cook mapo mince. the ingredients was eggplant, mince, rice, sweet chilli sauces and more others. my partner went and got the eggplant and slice it into small pieces and then I put the pan on the stove and put the heat up to meidan. the when my friend was finish slicing the eggplant we poured oil all over the eggplant then we put it in the oven. then I put sweet chilli sauce on the mince and mix it. then my partner got the rice and put it in our bowls. then we took out the eggplant out of the oven and put it in the mince. we had to pour flour with water into the mince so we could get some textures. after that we put the mince in the rice and mix it up. then we enjoyed our food.                                     

0 comments:

Post a Comment